Friday, July 30, 2010

An Interesting Spontaneous Lucid Dream.

July 29, 2010

Normal Sleep Spontaneous Lucid Dream.

I had a lot of information in my normal dreams prior to interrupting my sleep to practice lucid dreaming. I wanted to get it down asap. This is but a fraction of what I can remember; there was another entire sequence that I know I wanted to recall; the data was definitely intriguing but what I can recall is still very interesting but don't read into it too much.

Just to note the baby woke up at the time I was going back to bed so she kind of killed my routine for the day. Busy working on projects however this is an interesting dialog within a dream.

The Lucid Dream

Where I pick up memory I am talking to some lady about truth seeking and she is really having her way with me intellectually.

Lady, “You can't assume buzzing around here [non-physical reality] you are going to get it? [what everything is all about]. There is so much more going on then what you see.”

“I understand; there is a lot of data to sift through here. I can't take it all in at once, it has to be processed over time.”, I tell her.

Lady, “What makes you think you've figured it out? There are so many more realizations you need to go through. You're just a small fraction of the bigger picture. There are layers after layers of interconnected experiences and states you need to realize.”

I get a bit dismayed at her constant assumptions that I have no memory or data of my own. “What do you think I've been doing all this time. It's all about deconstructing this experience to clear myself of ego and belief. I know I have existed before this lifetime. I know that I am entangled in this life so I must express myself as Ian, but that is just a filter. It's not who I really am, just who I am expressing myself as.”

Lady, “And you think that's it?”

“No of course not, there is a lot more... too much more that's the problem. The information is astronomical. All I can do is filter in what I know and act on that knowledge; which is limited and difficult at best.”

Lady, “I see, you think you are an expert then.”

I laugh, “Look, I exist. That there is the problem. I exist so I have to figure out this mess I am in and make sense of it. I've existed before this life. I remember that. I know I have had past-lives; I've seen many of them. I know that I have also been other organic lives; insects even. The spectrum of experience I have indulged in is huge. That won't change. My awareness and access to this data isn't always in my consciousness, I know it's here now and I can explore it when I need to understand it more.”

I just upload all of this symbolic representations of things I have experienced; patterns I have been.

“Now it's all about the current experiences; where I am at and how I get further past my limitations and given the nature of this experience; it seems a very large task. It's not self-serving by any means; it's the causality of existing which is the problem. I am dragging all of that down there with me.[my plight of being a non-physical being and having reality and existence entrapped in a human experience] “

She seems to listen but she does really have a high and mighty attitude. “Really, you think any of that is real?”

“It doesn't matter, are you real? Am I real? The data is real. At least until I dismiss it as such and even then; it's real enough to me. The data is something [dreams as organized thoughts forming reality] I've seen dreams come true; I've changed dreams that have come true. I know the data can be changed and I can change it. Not saying I have to change it or want to change it; just part of deconstructing the experience so I can understand it better.”, I tell her.

She looks more concerned then anything, “And you think by changing anything that is going to make a difference?”

“That is exactly my point, I don't know everything. I am not saying I know everything. There is too much data to just know. What I do know is right now I exist and I must endeavor what that means and how to grow from the experience of being.”

I upload another set of data showing the precognitive experiences and alterations to some of it to her.

“Well it seems like you have a lot of it figured out. [Causality through organized thoughts]”, she explains.

“No, not really... there is so much more here then these small examples.”, I tell her.

She replies, “Well, you should speak with Darrel then, he can assist you further. I can't help you further here.”

I meet Darrel who is actually a person I know in real-life but here he's more acute to the inner-workings of things and full of confusing advice.

“What is the most frustrating thing bothering you right now?” he asks.

“Objectivity with others Darrel, you know how frustrating it is to go through this and not share this with others?”, I explain.

“Why do you have to share it? [The dream experience]”, he asks.

“Because it can be shared. We can grow into more objectivity. I can handle the subjectivity and I don't mind, but it's nice to connect with people. Nice to share the same experience [data] with them. It's frustrating to wake up and find very few that connect.”, I explain.

“Have you tried telling them to meet at a place and go there and meet them?”, he asks.

“No, most people are not interested dreaming, furthermore they lack the recall and skill usually to even remember if we do meet. Look, when I was younger all I did was get here, seek out my friends and tried to connect. Sometimes it worked, but for the hundreds and hundreds of other attempts it didn't. I finally just gave up. Can't keep kicking that old dog expecting results it wastes time. There has to be a better way.”, I explain.

“Why don't all of you take some classes on being conscious, I know the Monroe Institute has a Gateway series, have you looked at that?”, he asks.

“It's not that simple. I'd love it if everyone I knew developed skill in being conscious during sleep and remembered any mutual exchange. People are just not that interested. Trust me, I've proven it to friends and they still don't bat an eye. It's frustrating believe me. They don't want this as bad as I do so they don't pursue it. Or even worse, they have this connection and later in life they forget. I've been at this a long time. If it was easy it would be easy; it's very complex and difficult. Frankly, people there [waking reality] just don't get it. I wish they did, it would make for more interesting journeys let me tell you.”, I explain. “It's not objective proof I need that we can share here with each other. I already know that rather it's who to share it with. I want my closest friends and family to share this with me; and it's their choice not mine so I can't force them into this.”

“Have you worked on your diet, here let me show you.”, he directs my attention to a tv. “Build up your constitution and eat healthy food.”

The TV show is showing lots of fresh vegetables like broccoli and greens. The TV host is showing ways to make it taste a little better with fresh low-fat dips you can make etc.

“Yeah, I could get more healthy. That is good advice. I eat like crap but as you can see diet doesn't prevent being here. The body is merely a filter for the experiences there. We are already here so all the food, drugs, alcohol and cigarettes we smoke down there doesn't mean jack shit. It's attention, focus and intent. A crippled monkey can be here because “here” doesn't need a body.”, I tell him.

He looks at me with some dissatisfaction at my reply, “Being healthy makes it easier.”

“Does it? Seems pretty physical and less real to what is actually going on. You tell me all of the people with bodies who are here and don't realize it are because they ate garbage food and didn't think to check if that helps them realize this state or not? I really doubt it.”, I tell him.

I continue, “I think it's all belief-systems, they don't believe they are here. They don't care that they are here... they don't value anything that comes from here, even if they themselves come from here. It's their beliefs and how they direct their awareness which prevents them from accessing the data here. Not the body as much. Can't say we rule out the body but when it comes to being here, we'll... here they are.”

I upload a perception of everyone being “here” in the dreamstate and unaware back in physical.

“Well what is it that you want?”, he asks.

“Lots of things, I still haven't met another part of me that I realize yet; but that is just my perception everyone and everything could be a part of me and vice-versa so that's a technical issue that I have to sort out. The other problem is meeting my oversoul which I think I have done but it's not clear or fresh in my mind. I would like to get to know myself better and help others get here while they are still physical. Built more bridges; expand more experiences and create more purposeful data. Don't rush to wake up, take time to get more useful data.”, I tell him.

He shows me a video about the Demigurge, and the black-iron prison of the mind. The video suggests we are somewhat trapped in fantasy land [waking reality] and are unable to escape to the dream reality where my focus is at the moment.

“I've thought about that many times over, are we being controlled and used. I don't think so; it's just the experience down there is as intense as it gets for us. Really scrambles up the mind; have to go at it [the data] with a human filter. All that belief, so much belief... not enough practical knowledge. Scary.”

“Crap, I am waking up!”, I blurt as my physical eyes open.

Time to Sleep: 12:00am
Time Awake: 5:00am
Estimated Time: unknown; lots of lost information on waking.

In reflection; this was an interesting exchange of ideas to different dream characters. It seemed like I was really just trying to sort out direction and intent as to what I wanted. Having all the memory to sort through, a maze of potential lifetimes stored as data was intense. The scale and scope of my arguments with these beings drew in lots of personal insights that indicate a greater reality then just the physical experience I am entangled in with at the moment.

Certainly some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment