Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18th, 2010 - Non-Lucid dream

<-- START MD5 ENCRYPTION -->
All HTML Tags must be stripped from this text. Encoded in ASCII.

[Header]
Date: August 18th, 2010
Time: 8:10 am
Author: Ian Andrew Wilson
E-mail: ianwilson27@hotmail.com
Blog: you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com
Copyright: Public Domain by author 2010. Free for public use.

[Disclaimer]
This is an ongoing personal investigation into precognitive dream potential. In no way is the information contained in this article claiming to be psychic or precognitive in nature. Not all textual translations of a dream can clearly depict the vast dream imagery and symbolism and what may be condensed down to a line of text could represent a largely descriptive visual dream environment. Low-order spelling and grammatical errors are expected as the material is written quickly and right after waking up from sleep. This text shall remain unchanged from the time it was posted, and should rehash into the MD5 code outside of the MD5 tags. In the future should any of the dream context match a real-life event the author will attempt to capture images or articles and describe how these events interconnect with the context within the dream.

All persons, characters and events contained in this article are as they appeared from within a dream, any similarities to public officials or people is completely coincidence and is not meant to reflect this person or persons in any way.

[Journal Entry]

With all the interuptions with the baby I thought perhaps sleeping on the couch would minimize interuptions in sleep. This is clearly not the case as with 3 other kids in the house, all three finding their own way to raid the kitchen, use the bathroom, make noise. I was interupted over 7 times from 12:30am-2:00am and I really have no idea how to find solitude to conduct the experimentation. Concidering all I need is sleep to dream; that in itself is a rare commodity these days. That said, one must endure life's bitter circumstances.

On a positive note, I did have a suprise Skype call with Art Funkhouser which greatly makes up for the lack of sleep I am experiencing right now. I found it so uncanny how acurate he looked in the dream [August 17th, 2010] being so fresh in my mind I just compared the quality of detail. I am not suggesting that the dream and the skype call are linked, however it is compelling how the mind is capable of drawing a concept of a person one has never met into such perfect resolution to how they look in waking life. Dreams never cease to impress. I'm not saying the meantioned dream has precognitive qualities as Art lives in Switzerland and I live in Canada. The likelyhood of us physically meeting is currently slim.

Second attempt at sleep, again 3 more interuptions. I also have a special needs daughter so she is now active and intent on ensuring I'm sleep deprived and unable to sleep. I envy those who can sleep more then an hour uninterupted. It's now 3:22am and every attempt to sleep has been foiled. Anyone want some kids? The sun is coming up soon, it will be impossible to sleep on the couch. Which is I guess telling me an occasional kick in the face by the baby is better then no sleep at all.

Amazing how an effort to avoid this dilema has turned into a symphony of chaos. I'll never make this attempt again I had no idea how heavily trafficted the couch area is at these hours. If I get a dream out of this mess, it will be a miracle and I deserve at least a stupid T-shirt that says, "Thanks for the kick in the face." All I need is 30 minutes sleep, I can dream 7 hours in that time. Can't even get that right now. Fustrating.


Dream 1: Managed to fall asleep finally, I did dream about work. I was doing programming and GUI designs. There was some other elements outside of the work bit but I was again woken up by the baby suddenly so memory collapse. Just the utmost terrible sleeping and dreaming conditions ever. I'm going to take a nap once everyone is out of the house and just work through the morning.

TTB: 3:30 TA: 4:40

I work until 6:30am but am so tired from all the lack of sleep I decide to sleep on the couch.

Dream 2: This was a bit more of a disturbing dream. I was at a hotel with our older daughter. I am out on the balcony having a view of the city skyline. The balcony has gaps in the wall that she manages to slip through, she is now on the outside of the balcony. I turn and notice her just in time to watch her fall.

She falls over 4 stories and lands head first on the concrete below. Blood and brain splatters out and I freak out. The dream is very real even though I doubt any balcony would be that unsafe in real life. I run back inside and run down the stairs. I am in shock and crying. I tell the lady at the front desk to call 9/11 as I run past.

Out side she is dead on the concrete, her head is split wide open and the dream is kind enough to render brain matter and blood scattered in the impact zone and near-by area. I kneel down by her and I am crying. Some person comes and takes me away from her back into the hotel and tries to comphort me.

Inside I call my wife and tell her to come quickly and give her the bad news. There is the hotel manager and he is actually laughing about the scenario and talking about how cool the blood and brain was. I get angry and tell him to shut-up and that I am suing him and the hotel. He stops laughing.

The ambulance comes and takes her away. I am starting to settle down and stop crying that is until my wife shows up and all the emotions come over me again. She however is quite casual like it's no big deal. I tell her how it all happened and she gets mad at me for not paying attention.

I tell her I didn't notice until after it was too late and I couldn't do anything to stop her from falling. The phone rings, and wakes me up. Which is for the better, the dream was quite disturbing.

Although seemingly real, there are obvious unreal elements to the dream. How people reacted like the Hotel manager, the obviously unsafe balcony, I am sure safety standards to permit gaps that large just for that reason. My wife's reaction was as if her and I switched emotional personalities as I tend not to be so emotional, although I am sure I would be horrified in real life if that did happen. I don't suspect anything precognitive from it. I can't see me in a hotel room with her anytime soon.

Codes:
TTB: Time-To-Bed: The time the author went to bed.
TA: Time-Awake: The time the author woke up.
T2S: Time-To-Sleep: Estimated time it took to fall asleep.
TTS: Total-Time-Slept: Estimated time of sleep.
ETID: Estimated-Time-In-Dream: Estimated sense of time as it passed in the dream.

<-- END MD5 ENCRYPTION -->

MD5 Checksum: 910cee11497163b6ea905b7af5c53769
Encrypted online at: http://md5-hash-online.waraxe.us/

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w6moQJPZJuZGFkNGMwZmMtNWMzZi00MzA4LWEyOTktNmU4YzhlOWNmZTVm&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

No comments:

Post a Comment