Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 28th, 2010 - Non-Lucid but lasted what seemed like 2 weeks.

<-- START MD5 ENCRYPTION -->
All HTML Tags must be stripped from this text. Encoded in ASCII.

[Header]
Date: August 28th, 2010
Time: 7:00am
Author: Ian Andrew Wilson
E-mail: ianwilson27@hotmail.com
Blog: you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com
Copyright: Public Domain by author 2010. Free for public use.

[Disclaimer]
This is an ongoing personal investigation into precognitive dream potential. In no way is the information contained in this article claiming to be psychic or precognitive in nature. Not all textual translations of a dream can clearly depict the vast dream imagery and symbolism and what may be condensed down to a line of text could represent a largely descriptive visual dream environment. Low-order spelling and grammatical errors are expected as the material is written quickly and right after waking up from sleep. This text shall remain unchanged from the time it was posted, and should rehash into the MD5 code outside of the MD5 tags. In the future should any of the dream context match a real-life event the author will attempt to capture images or articles and describe how these events interconnect with the context within the dream.

All persons, characters and events contained in this article are as they appeared from within a dream, any similarities to public officials or people is completely coincidence and is not meant to reflect this person or persons in any way.

[Journal Entry]
I worked nearly all evening of August 27th so no dream entry if you wondering where it is. I have a project deadline so I am working in favor of sleeping that said, even with a great reducting of sleep (3-4 hours) today's dream set out to make sure I had lots of dreamtime.

Dream 1: This is yet another classic example of time being stretched in a dream. The dream lasted what felt like weeks, I was uninterrupted from the sleep and woke up with so much memory it was hard to sort out just how long I was in this dream. I was going to University, living a totally different life then the one I live now. By the start of the dream, I had a 30 day rent free eviction notice and by the time I woke up I had 15 days left so the dream suggests 2 weeks and a day of time.

I simply do not have the time to write this all down, I am being pressured to get a really urgent project finished this weeked, but will give a summary of experience.

I would go to school, sit in classes, walk around the University. I drove there and liked to park on the 6th floor because it had nice elevator access and usually didn't have cars parked there when I got there. I was spending lot's of time at my girlfriends house. However, I would be at my house throught the dream. I was deffinately waking up and sleeping in the dream. Even my memories of myself (which clearly are not linked to my real waking life) suggested a whole alternate life I had lived suggesting this was like a probable life.

Lot's of partying and drinking with the girlfriend and her roomates. By week two I was concidering moving into a spare room at their house but the non-stop partying concerned me because it was affecting my schoolwork. There was also a river that ran near the University and had a nice concrete bridge to walk over. I remembered being concerned about being robbed there at night. Not sure what the name of the University was, I knew in the dream. What is also interesting to note, while in the dream all the memories and experiences seem to just sit there active, when waking up it's like they detach and remain in that dreamed of focus state.

I was friends with one of my professors, and my courses where all subjects that seemed to suggest I was into socialology, psychology, English. None of which really seemed to match events in waking life but seemed as real and meaningful to me there as it would to me as awake. The other interesting thing was zero interst in dreaming. I didn't care about them at all. No meantion of them to friends, no memory of even liking them. Who ever I was in this dream had a very boring, mundane existence and liked Sports! Lot's of time at sports pubs watching Rugby, Soccer and just loving them at a level that I simply do not in real life. I enjoy a little bit of sports, but in this dream I was a fanatic about them. I remember someone in a wheel-chair who I was also friends with. He was on the elevator with me at one point.

I was really into my Girlfriend, she was a big distraction because every chance I could get, I would be with her. She liked to party and have me hang out with her at her place as much as possible. She had long light-brown hair, was very skinny and small breasted. Her namy could have been Susan, I think I called her 'Suzy' but this is very vague now the sharp focused and coherent memories while in the dream are now totally cut off. I know she was totally down with having me live there but I was also worried about what my mother would think if she found out. I was obviously away from home living in some town far away from family.

Now that I am awake and in my real life. There are all sorts of memory shifts that I think are really critical to make note of more so then the dream content.

1.) In the dream, I had full knowledge of streets, buildings, people's names. I would see and recognize a person, know their name and have memory of our history together. Exactly like I would in waking life, however... all those connective memories that suggest an entire life and past are totally cut off when my waking life memories that exist much in the same way are now relevant to this life. It is like the focus state in the dream allowed for a totally different memory bank by which to draw relevant experience from (for that dream character only). The whole time in that long dream I had not remembered a single detail from my waking life, in fact... I have no way to affirm if that was even me in my waking life and not a totally different person. I can argue that based on personality, interests and likes... the person has nothing to do with how I am in waking life.

I was also a lot younger too, in the dream I must have been 19-20 years of age. All the partying, eating out, messy apartment and attitude are very clear on it.

2.) When I wake up, all that sense of time quickly compresses as the connective focus to that dream collapses and memory that existed in relevant areas of my mind are flushed out by the relative waking life memories. It is hard to explain but imagine replacing all your history and expeirences with another life during the dream, totally detached from this life, and when waking up you watch a whole tunnel of experience and memory just disintegrate into irrelevancy.

3.) The more time in waking life, the less sense-of-time remains of that dream. It becomes now faded, translucent and names, details that are left-brain centric are replaced with just images and feelings. Needless to say, while in the dream I was locked in there for what seemed like weeks and when waking up I actually felt a little exhausted and disorientated when the personality of that dream was flushed.

TTB: 4:30am TA: 6:50am TTS: ~20m TTS: ~2h ETID: 2 weeks suggested by dream. ~12h or more when waking up sorting out time with what is left of memory.
The ETID is really hard to estimate on this dream, the nature of it had so much memory, time and expeirences that it really felt like weeks however the actual end of the dream when waking up had the strongest sense of time. With collapse of dream into waking it's like an elastic band that has been stretched suddenly snapping back into a shorter period like at least 12h or more more of actual memory that pulls from the dream. Then I can get into a new pocked of memory, and hours seem to be there. Very strange the way memory affects sense-of-time after waking up from these very long dreams.


Codes:
TTB: Time-To-Bed: The time the author went to bed.
TA: Time-Awake: The time the author woke up.
T2S: Time-To-Sleep: Estimated time it took to fall asleep.
TTS: Total-Time-Slept: Estimated time of sleep.
ETID: Estimated-Time-In-Dream: Estimated sense of time as it passed in the dream.

<-- END MD5 ENCRYPTION -->

MD5 Checksum: 607d9faa6db53707d8b9722579726aee
Encrypted online at: http://md5-hash-online.waraxe.us/

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w6moQJPZJuNmI0NzFkNTItNGExZi00ZTNjLWE5MmQtMzNiMzFlYWU1ZjYx&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

No comments:

Post a Comment