Sunday, August 15, 2010

Symbolic Precognitive Dream Revisited.


"To eat it or not to eat it? A Cultural Dilemma!"


If you read my previous post entitled, “Deconstructing a Symbolic Precognitive Dream” this post will be a continuation of that premise as I try to gather data to link dream symbolism to real-world events that occur in the future.

Read my article entitled, “Anatomy of a Precognitive Dream” to have a broader understanding of this interest.

In my August 13th, 2010 dream, I had a disturbing dream where I was going to eat something that I didn't want to at some family's house. It turns out that again dream symbolism is now linking up with a real-world event where just last night, August 14th, 2010 I went to a dinner party with my Wife and kids.

On the menu was an African worm called “Muduro” that as you can see in the photographs is quite disgusting to look at, for a person such as myself living in Canada who has never had to eat an insect in his entire life.


Immediately when I saw this on my plate I thought of the dream I had where the symbolism started to make sense to this now future event within causality. I snapped some pictures of the worm to link a real-world symbol to an abstract dream symbol helping to build the connection towards the lower-order symbolic precognitive dreams one can have.

Here is the Dream Except:

The plot of this dream involved me staying with a group of people who were like family sharing a large house. One of the obvious symbolic twists in the dream was we went shopping for groceries and bought a midget for dinner. An actual male midget who was kind of slow and uncertain why we were putting him in our shopping cart. I reasoned it was a cultural thing so I should not offend them by speaking up about it.

*In waking life: On the 15th, we went to a Zimbabwe Dinner Party as my wife is from Zimbabwe. It was a group family event, so all the community Zim's where there to share dinner. It was a cultural dinner with cultural dishes. That is very clearly listed in the dream. It was a 5 bedroom house we all shared.

The “Moduro” or worm was brought in especially from Zimbabwe from one of the family members as a delicacy. There is no place we know in the Okanagan Valley where you can buy this type of insect food period. The chances of me ever eating it is rather slim, so this would be my first time to have insect offered to me for dinner. I certainly didn't want to offend them by not eating it. This is when I realized the dream and symbolism became very clear.


Now if you read the dream further, I am all bent out of shape over the symbolism and it just runs into the mouth of madness as dreams often do. The context however, how I felt was this: “Oh my god, a disgusting worm is on my plate. My wife wants me to eat it. It looks like an oversized maggot [midget]. I am meeting 5 new Zimbabwean males for the first time. They are all eagerly looking at me about to eat this cultural food. I look at them and feel love and compassion for their culture and I overcome my disgust in the idea of eating an insect realizing how a cultural difference is here and I don't want to offend them. I eat both of the Worms and they are happy. It was actually quite tasty. This was one food that tasted far better then it looked. I could happily eat another one in the future should this cultural exchange ever occur again.

I can't tell you how much the Zimbabwean families love sharing their culture. Food is a very important means by which this is shared. Obviously we all ate them, here is plate from my Nephew who likes them a lot more then me. We had an amazing evening of food and fun.




There is no question in my mind knowing how symbolic precognition works in dreams with the abstract and symbol ridden content which tapped into this future event and scrambled like a mystery egg, all in dream secret code and symbolism. I am just glad I could take a picture and capture the essence of how I linked a very abstract dream to a future event. Precognition is very intriguing to say the least.

Now if you read my Deconstructing a Symbolic Dream and have this reference, you will start to see the trend that I have observed in my 23 years of experiencing various types of precognition through dreaming. My goal is to have literal precognitive dreams on the blog but clearly I am deep into the symbolism potentially because I just started getting back into targeting this type of potential through dreams.

Here is another low-order symbolic precognitive dream that links again to a world event where the symbolism matches some of the real-world symbols.

In this case, on August 3rd, 2010 I had a dream with TMI Skip Atwater and a few other characters including a female where we where at a table and talking. On August 5th I get a TMI Newsletter which describes a new female director of research. Skip Atwater is mentioned a few times in the article and again this links to the August 3rd, 2010 dream symbolism.

Also the second dream where I speak with my new neighbor about Christianity happened a couple days later as well, with some near literal context in the conversation but still symbolic. That was a double dose of symbolic precognition from the August 3rd Dream.

Here is my inbox snapshot with the date I received the e-mail. August 5th, 2010 2 days later.

Here is the newsletter

Another time-stamped example is on my IASD forum thread on dreams where I have a dream on January 9th, 2010 where I see a cataclysmic event that kills hundreds of thousands of people and two days later the Earthquake in Haiti happened on the 12th of January.

http://dreamtalk.hypermart.net/bb2005/viewtopic.php?p=13465#13465

From the Dream.

I am remembering some cataclysmic event where hundreds of thousands of people have died. I feel powerless to stop it. There is also a great war that has me afraid, I look at my hands and the pores are sweating.

Over time, I hope to continue to provide more compelling evidence of this type and other types of precognition. Hopefully more research and study can go into understanding this interesting phenomena. My goal is to spend the rest of my life sharing and logging these events to help others like myself understand the mysterious phenomena of precognition.

I really recommend reading my other deconstructed precognitive dream and my article on precognitive dreams if you really don't believe me or understand this phenomena. Over time perhaps more evidence can emerge and build your uncertainty past skepticism into open-minded curiosity.

Recommended Reading: “Deconstructing a Symbolic Precognitive Dream
Recommended Reading: “Anatomy of a Precognitive Dream

Happy Dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment