Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 21st, 2010 - Lucid Dream.

<-- START MD5 ENCRYPTION -->
All HTML Tags must be stripped from this text. Encoded in ASCII.

[Header]
Date: August 21, 2010
Time: 8:56am
Author: Ian Andrew Wilson
E-mail: ianwilson27@hotmail.com
Blog: you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com
Copyright: Public Domain by author 2010. Free for public use.

[Disclaimer]
This is an ongoing personal investigation into precognitive dream potential. In no way is the information contained in this article claiming to be psychic or precognitive in nature. Not all textual translations of a dream can clearly depict the vast dream imagery and symbolism and what may be condensed down to a line of text could represent a largely descriptive visual dream environment. Low-order spelling and grammatical errors are expected as the material is written quickly and right after waking up from sleep. This text shall remain unchanged from the time it was posted, and should rehash into the MD5 code outside of the MD5 tags. In the future should any of the dream context match a real-life event the author will attempt to capture images or articles and describe how these events interconnect with the context within the dream.

All persons, characters and events contained in this article are as they appeared from within a dream, any similarities to public officials or people is completely coincidence and is not meant to reflect this person or persons in any way.

[Journal Entry]

Dream 1: I'm working at an office, my old boss is there and he has a bag of this really killer chronic. It's nearly white with crystals and he's raving about it. He wants me to load a bowl and go outside and smoke some. I grab some and start chopping it on a table. A person comes looking for me and sees we are going to smoke some. He freaks out about it, says that he is telling the landlord and going to have us kicked out of the office building.

I tell him I don't really smoke week but on a rare occasion I might consider it. He runs off and I finish packing the bowl. We all get up and leave outside. It's a nice day, a bit of cloud cover and there is a breeze. We want to find a place that is not so breezy. It turns out now that everyone has their own bong or device.

I spark mine up and it changes into a bong as we smoke we walk up a hill. There are several people smoking weed here. There is also an East Indian guru sitting in the lotus position with two people sitting next to them. They all have red dots or kumkum on their foreheads. He looks at me and ushers me to sit down.

"You are looking for something my son?", he asks me.

I sit down and all three of them look at me, "What is it that you think I seek?" I ask.

He looks at me, he's fairly old in his 60's and grey hair that's long. He has an orange robe on, a beaded necklace and also has a pipe. I look at the sky and realize I am dreaming.

"You have many questions, why don't you ask me a few?", he says.

I give him a good long look over. "Why do some dreams come true?" I ask him.

He doesn't directly answer the question, rather starts to talk about spiritual matters such as chakras, deities and other metaphors.

"That's not the context of my question. Right now, this is a dream, and I am wondering what makes this dream real, and what makes other dreams precognitive in nature?", I ask him.

He now looks more startled and confused then confident. "You can't say reality is a dream, dreams are dreams and this is real." he tells me.

"What makes you think this is real, and not a dream?", I ask him.

He stands up and says, "You need to let me cleanse your chakras, you have become confused."

He waves his hands over my chest and face, then he puts his hand over the top of my head. He staggers back and becomes wild in the eyes with fear and rambles on about demons and devils and some fire of something or other. I don't quite remember what he is referring too. But he tells me that I am a Deity or a devil and burn with some mystical fire of some sort.

I stand up and say, "It's not that complicated. This is a dream. It's natural to dream, we do it all the time."

He waves his hand at me, looking quite fearful, "But, but you are a God!"

I laugh, "No, I am not a god. I am just an ordinary person like you except this is a dream so I guess because I am dreaming it, that would give an appearance of something god like. I assure you it's quite ordinary and common, we are all the gods of our dreams."

I point at the sky and cause it to form geometric patterns in the clouds. My hands emit a tactile sensation of energy. I point at a bag that is on the ground and it starts to quiver then flys over to me. "This is just a natural effect of becoming aware of a dream, it allows for more control over the order of ideas that form the dream state."

His followers are now even showing signs of fear and awe. I look at them and start to laugh some more, "Relax, dreams are just organized thought. It's not like changing them or moving objects in them is a big deal, that's totally natural. What makes them a big deal is if they come true. Now that is what I want to find out."

I sit down and look at the sky, I start to think long and hard about the reality of thought and how it forms dreams. I try to meditate and focus my awareness so that I am fully self-realized that I am dreaming. Once fully aware that this is just a very real looking dream world. I just sit and enjoy the natural flow of realism and thought that produces it. It's beautiful really. I have a nice view of a town nested in a valley with mountains, it looks very much like Penticton or Kelowna, what one would expect in the Okanagan. The sky is vivid and clouds mingle amongst the blue canvas. The mountains are covered with pine trees, the grass looks dry with a shade of brown. I draw in a deep breath even though I know I don't have lungs. Everything here is virtual reality in the form of a dream.

It feels calming and soothing to just be self-realized here. I think about all the people who only experience waking reality as vividly as I am experiencing this dream right now. "If they only knew we had two realities, not one to play in", I think.

The yogi or guru is now sitting in front of me with his followers and calls me guru, he bows and I tell him bowing is not appropriate, we all come from oneness.

"You need to simplify everything you are teaching.", I tell the guru, "We should not confuse matters with complex metaphors and Deity worship because everything naturally exists in a unified field, all interconnected and part of a larger system of reality. All consciousness flows from a singularity into the ideas of many. We are all parts of a whole. It doesn't need to be any more complicated then that."

"But you are saying this is a dream?", he asks me.

"It is a dream. Dreams are part of the larger system of reality. We are all dreamers here.", I tell him, "The idea of dreaming itself should not be complicated as it is as natural as breathing for the conscious self. It is all organized thought and a non-verbal language. A means by which we communicate from a symbolic form into our current personality of the self."

I focus on more items in the dream and cause them to move and float. "Here we can do anything, the limits of physicality need not apply. The dream reacts to our beliefs and thoughts so it is best to have less belief when experiencing the dream."

The items drop to the ground and dust clouds emit from under them. Lots of people are now sitting around in a circle and I look at them all. "Try to see the natural and simple order of things, don't make dreaming any more complex then it needs to be."

I start to feel a rumble from within then the dream starts to enfold and I wake up. Baby decided to give me a kick in her sleep.

I go back to bed.

Dream 2: This dream was interesting because it did involve me looking at a news website and there was a featured cover story about a flood in Honduras. I remember the A.P for Associated Press, the name Honduras and the fact it was a flood. There was a picture in the news article of flooding.

Also in that dream, I was looking at a book that had a black header with maple-leaf flags across the top. The leaves were slightly rotated, and possibly five leaves in total. The book title seemed to fill the rest of the page, but baby again wakes me up so it's hard to recall these dreams short of a few details.

Codes:
TTB: Time-To-Bed: The time the author went to bed.
TA: Time-Awake: The time the author woke up.
T2S: Time-To-Sleep: Estimated time it took to fall asleep.
TTS: Total-Time-Slept: Estimated time of sleep.
ETID: Estimated-Time-In-Dream: Estimated sense of time as it passed in the dream.

<-- END MD5 ENCRYPTION -->

MD5 Checksum: 307046efbf0bcea4a93271507eb21df1
Encrypted online at: http://md5-hash-online.waraxe.us/

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w6moQJPZJuMTM5ZjdjZTktZjgwZC00OTQxLTkxMzctOGE5YjBkZWI5NjZk&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

No comments:

Post a Comment