Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20th 2010 Dream - Non-lucid

<-- START MD5 ENCRYPTION -->
All HTML Tags must be stripped from this text. Encoded in ASCII.

[Header]
Date: August 20th, 2010
Time: 4:32 PM PST
Author: Ian Andrew Wilson
E-mail: ianwilson27@hotmail.com
Blog: you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com
Copyright: Public Domain by author 2010. Free for public use.

[Disclaimer]
This is an ongoing personal investigation into precognitive dream potential. In no way is the information contained in this article claiming to be psychic or precognitive in nature. Not all textual translations of a dream can clearly depict the vast dream imagery and symbolism and what may be condensed down to a line of text could represent a largely descriptive visual dream environment. Low-order spelling and grammatical errors are expected as the material is written quickly and right after waking up from sleep. This text shall remain unchanged from the time it was posted, and should rehash into the MD5 code outside of the MD5 tags. In the future should any of the dream context match a real-life event the author will attempt to capture images or articles and describe how these events interconnect with the context within the dream.

All persons, characters and events contained in this article are as they appeared from within a dream, any similarities to public officials or people is completely coincidence and is not meant to reflect this person or persons in any way.

[Journal Entry]

Dream 1:
In this dream, I am near a water park. I have Robert Waggoners, "Lucid Dreaming: The Gateway to the Inner Self". I recognize the cover and the text is clear and visible. The kids are playing in the water park. There is a fountain there that looks interesting, stone carved and spraying water onto a stage. I walk over and look at the plaque, it has some foundation or hospital written in text on it. I can visibly read it in the dream but on waking I am unable to remember what it said.

I recognize my brother-in-law in the dream and we are with family. I drop Robert's book over a causeway and have to run down a flight of stairs to pick it up. The dream fast-forwards or I simply can't recall this part.

Now I am at my Aunt's place in Vancouver. My cousin, her son and my Uncle are all there. I still have Robert's book, and I am reading it in small doses through-out the dream.

Dream 2:
This dream had a really nice quality of realism, a fully rich tactile dream with all the senses engaged. I am on a train and walk into the conductor's quarters. He has a few bottles of alcohol above a counter. There is jagermeister, Vodka and Cognac. I pull out the bottle of Cognac, it's a rather large bottle with a very round base. I struggle getting the lid off. I want to have a swig of it before anyone catches me.

A lady catches me but wants to also have a drink. The cap is hard to get off. I struggle with it, it resists and I can feel all the normal expected rigid sensations that one would expect from waking reality. Finally I get the cap off and smell the Cognac, it smells sweet, not at all like expected. Now uncertain, I take a swig and it tastes like a sweet caramel liquor, almost butterscotch. I'm puzzled by the taste because I was expecting it to taste like Cognac.

Disappointed and now kind of grossed out I put the cap back on and put the bottle back. I think that the conductor is just using the bottle to hold another liquor. Too sweet for my tastes. It still has an after-taste of alcohol but I was not interested as much in drinking rather in just having a taste.

I go and sit down watching the trees and mountains pass by as the train drives on. It comes to a stop near and around the station is a festival. There seems to be a lot of hippies around. There is a band that I can see to the right of my view. There is this one guy who is clearly high on acid, he is walking in a dazed state. A person near me stops him and I can tell quite quickly that the guy is out of it.

Then I notice a few more people in this hazed drug like state and I start to think about mutual dreaming when people are in a catatonic left-brain deprived state. This carnival really reminds me of other similar dreams and they start to connect.

The guy who came over has some shaman's staff and he throws a drift-wood wand at the train. I shake my head and leave, I don't like people high on acid, to unpredictable for me.

I walk to a parking lot and notice a car has some type of TV set in the window. I watch the show for a bit, and an old lady walks past me. I walk into a mall. I still have Robert Waggoner's book on Lucid Dreaming in my hand. In the mall, there are no people (This abandoned mall theme seems to be reoccurring). I go to a store and no-one is there to serve me.

The whole mall is abandoned and I wonder how I got in there in the first place. I see bins of candy and decide to help myself to a few chocolate milk-duds. The candy tastes sweet and I decide to grab a few chocolate bars for the road. I take super-sized Mr. Big candy bar and walk out of the mall. At this point I wake up.

I was not able to record my dream until later today (on my lunch) so other dreams have been stripped from memory. Work deadlines are here so as much as I want to spend more time on this project I have to reduce the time among my already limited sleeping night.

I'll keep trying to capture my golden precognitive veridical dream.


Codes:
TTB: Time-To-Bed: The time the author went to bed.
TA: Time-Awake: The time the author woke up.
T2S: Time-To-Sleep: Estimated time it took to fall asleep.
TTS: Total-Time-Slept: Estimated time of sleep.
ETID: Estimated-Time-In-Dream: Estimated sense of time as it passed in the dream.

<-- END MD5 ENCRYPTION -->

MD5 Checksum: f8957781ca5633e14428c366a94fb3d4
Encrypted online at: http://md5-hash-online.waraxe.us/

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w6moQJPZJuM2NjNmVkMWQtYTM1MC00MTQ1LWE4ZjktOGFhYTY5OTRmNDJi&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment